Wednesday, November 9, 2011

So I think I am ready to learn more...

What is "it" that you think you are ready to learn? How to make money? How to be successful? What have you done to lay the foundation for your success?

Who are you listening to? Who or what is your biggest influence?

That is a lot of questions that I have just posed to you, and have you really thought out what the answers are?

Not simple one or two word answers, but deep, thoughtfully crafted answers that are centered around what you really want to achieve in your life.

I have been studying trying to learn how to "break through" to the next level of the "ME" I want to be. There is a lot of information out there, some of it sounds really good, until you dig below the surface and find that it really doesn't take you where you thought you wanted to go.

You can spend a lot of time, energy and money on these programs.

There are Real Estate Gurus, Energy Tapping Gurus, Instant Wealth Gurus, you get my drift, right?
Now I am not in a position to argue if any of these are right or wrong, or if they are valid teachings.
I will tell you right now,I am not in a financial position to prove or disprove any one's claim to any of these techniques. For all I know any or all of them may be plausible, real ways towards wealth and fortune and fame, if, that is what you are seeking.

 I am seeking inner peace, and my own path to success. I help other people become successful, that is how I have always described myself. If you are successful,and I have had any influence in any of your decisions in your journey, I feel like I have contributed, at least a little towards your success and therefore I have always stated that I too am successful. I have always and will continue to believe in this statement. BUT, I have learned there is more to it than that.

And that, my friend, is what I am talking about today.
Have I discussed with you in depth, how I have come this far? And, how I KNOW I have so much more to learn?

I am an observer of life, then I absorb the information, and then figure out how to apply it.

Not all lessons have been pleasant, or easy. No I haven't found out the secret to wealth, but I have figured out how to be happy with what I do have, and to know I have the ability to do more as long as I remain receptive to new thoughts and truths that are real and provable.

Over the last several days I have been observing and absorbing some new (to me) teachings,  and as I disseminate the information and learn to apply it I will share with you what I learn, so that hopefully, together, we can hold each other up in our new found information and grow wiser with the sharing of knowledge and power. Because that is what knowledge is- it is power and when properly used can unleash a whole new set of circumstances and opportunities.

Looking forward to sharing more tomorrow with you, I will be here, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment