Friday, June 6, 2014

Take a deep breath and jump in...

What does this sound like to you? Summer at the swimming pool, learning to dive, or at least tread water so you don't drown?
What it means for me is:
1- come up with an idea
2- develop a plan
3- make a commitment
4- follow through
5- observe what happens next

So that is what I have done.
1- I wrote a book, have edited as best I know how, have several people reading it and I am waiting on their feedback.
2- I came up with a marketing plan for my book.
3- I committed the entire future of this project to God
4- I launched my website today. www.winoverwhy.com
5- the hardest part is done, the preparation. Now comes the opportunity to share my message with others.

Has this been an easy journey? Oh no, but the payoff has been fabulous. The freedom from depression, Chronic pain, fear, self-doubt. All gone. Will anyone else think I have something of value to share? not for me to decide, each person will come to their own conclusion based on their life experiences.
 Mine is a story that has the elements of overcoming adversity, finding the answers that worked for me, and realizing there were some universal principles that would help others to do the same when they recognize what is holding them back.

Life is for living. Not in fear, depression, or doubt. But with an attitude of adventure and purpose with a plan. Let me help you develop your purpose so you can plan your life's adventure with a plan you are proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment