Thursday, October 13, 2011

Facebook Gratitude Journal

     At the end of August I started posting an online gratitude journal. I was inspired to do this from different authors I had been reading both on facebook and a few books I had recently read.
So here is what I have discovered in the 6 weeks that I have been writing.

     By being aware, and giving voice to my gratitude, I have experienced personal growth, been more aware of my communication style, worked at listening more consistently.
Controlling the controllables in my life, which is improving my self confidence.

    Now for you, my readers I implore you to be more compassionate, Dream your dreams and focus on your goals, ensure your goals and dreams are in alignment with your beliefs so that you can follow your path. You may find yourself mentoring others along the way and you are an inspiration whether you realize it or not.

     Do not allow negativity into your circle of friends, support one another, receive constructive feedback. Release your fears, and anger, they do not serve your purpose. Your emotions can hold you back. Do not allow this to happen. You are in control, don't let anyone keep you from achieving your goals, you are not a victim. Hold your head high, be self assured, and you will find peace within.

     Ok so I am sure you have heard perhaps all of this information before, but my question to you is- why have you not acted on it yet, what is holding you back? Fear? Guilt? "Friends"? Family?
Look honestly inside yourself and you will find that you are worth it, you are a valued person by at least one other in the universe.

     Go and live your BEST life, starting now, today, don't wait for tomorrow, you are wasting time.
https://www.facebook.com/wowenterprises

No comments:

Post a Comment